Monday 18 June 2012

Michael Morpurgo Book Review

Michael Morpurgos books are tearful , happy and dramatic too.
These books I recommend to read because there mostly true but about War like World War 1 and 2 and just for fun.
'War Horse'
I read this book for my class Novel and I have to say I Loved  it  and I love learning about World War 1 and 2 from Michael Morpurgos books.

                                     'The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips'
I read this book on my own on the 18th of June 2012.It was the best book I've every read in my entire  life.
                                               I recommend this book with 5 stars.


                                        'Toro , Toro'
I read this book on my own and this one was based on World War 2 as well as 'The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips.I recommend this book to a easy and going person for this book too.


                               ' The Wreck of the Zanzibar'
    I read this book for my class Novel and I really enjoyed it very much.
It was very interesting but not what I expected from this book. Well all Michael Morpurgos books are all brilliant and imaginative  too.




This is my first blog and I hope  you readers like it. :]
                                                          






                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sophia, well done! Welcome to the lovely world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete